For Belintra´s management, corporate sustainability is a primary objective. Within Belintra, important standards and values apply on both the ecological and ethical levels:
1. Ecological standards and values
- We strive for and always give preference to environmentally-friendly materials and production processes.
- In product development, account is taken of the possibilities for separating the product into residual fractions that are suitable for recycling, such as aluminium, steel, various plastics, etc.
- Environmentally-friendly business processes are important criteria when selecting and auditing our suppliers.
2. Ethical standards and values
- Human beings are and remain at the centre of Belintra’s concerns: as customers, employees, suppliers and – in the broad sense of the term – all users, direct and indirect, of our products.
- We make no distinctions based on gender or origin; we believe that everyone can make positive contributions and we appreciate them.
- Belintra does not wish to use, process or trade in goods that are produced in conditions where the essential rights of the workers are not respected.
- Ethical aspects are important criteria when selecting and auditing our suppliers.